Admission Cancellation and Refund Rules
|Sr. No||% of refund of fees *||Point of time when the notice of withdrawal of admission is received in the Constituents / University|
|1||100%||15 days or more before the formally-notified last date of admission|
|2||90%||Less than 15 days before the formallynotified last date of admission|
|3||80%||15 days or less after the formally- notified last date of admission|
|4||50%||30 days or less, but more than 15 days, after formally-notified last date of admission|
|5||00%||More than 30 days after formally-notified last date of admission|
Admission Cancellation Process :
- Please note that your application for refund of fees will be considered after your payment towards first installment is authenticated by the institute and your provisional admission is confirmed.
- Click on Apply for Cancellation of Admission tab in the http://siufinance.ishinfo.com/StudentAdmission.
- Ensure that Bank details are correctly entered and click on "Submit".
- On submitting the cancellation form, OTP will be sent to your registered Mobile number and Email Id. Provide the OTP in the corresponding OTP text and click on "Confirm" button. Once you click on "Confirm" button, your application of cancellation will be submitted to the Institute.
- In case of any change in the registered Mobile number or Email ID, please contact Institute before submitting the form. Please note that unless the OTP is submitted and confirmation is done, your application for cancellation will not be submitted.
- Fees will be refunded Online as per the bank details entered, within 15 days from the submission of your application.
- Amount of fees refunded will be as per Rules.