Admission Procedure 2018-19
- Admission offer acceptance letter for M.B.A. (Executive) IT 2018-21 : Click here
- Undertaking for M.B.A. (Executive) IT 2018-21 :Click here
- Admission procedure for M.B.A. (Executive) IT 2018-21 commences w.e.f February 01, 2018
- Please note down the Eligibility Criteria of M.B.A. (Executive) IT before filling online form
- Fill up the on line form completely and pay application fees of Rs. 1000/- Online, before submitting the form check all the entries in the online form. Take the print out and submit the hard copy of the same to SCIT office along with all the required documents*, and two photographs.
Application fees once paid are Non Refundable.
Selection Process M.B.A. (Executive) IT
- Each student desirous of admission to M.B.A. (Executive) IT at SCIT must apply for the same, by filling the online application form, the link for which is given in our website.
- Minimum 36 months full time work experience after graduation is mandatory for an applicant to be considered for M.B.A. (Executive) IT (as on May 31, 2018)
- The selection process will be based on Personal Interview.
- Short-listed Applicants based on the Profile will be called for the selection process at SCIT, Pune. Short-listed candidates are announced on SCIT website www.scit.edu as per the scheduled dates. Individual regret letters will not be sent to applicants who are not called for Personal Interviews. The entire process will be held at PUNE only.
Caution: Candidates should take due care to enter the correct details while filling the forms. At any point of time during the entrance process or even after securing admission, if details are found incorrect then candidate will be disqualified or after securing admission, admission will be cancelled without assigning the reason.
- In all correspondence with SCIT, candidates must mention their Application Number, eligible name, email id, contact telephone number (with STD code) if applicable and address with PIN Code.
- No changes in online form will be accepted on submission of form.
- Candidate will receive Confirmation of Online Registration on his registered e-mail id on successful submission of online form.
- Each candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria will have to attend Personal Interview.
- Short-listed candidates for personal interviews will be sent an Email as per the schedule.
- Merit list holder will be sent an Email
- Last date for Admission registration is 11th May 2018
- Interviews will be scheduled on May 12, 2018 Timings for interview will be communicated separately
- The result will be emailed by May 15, 2018 by 3.00 pm
- Applicants are advised to refer to our website for updated information. No separate communication will be sent
- All enquries related to admission can be made to email@example.com
- Course commences wef June 9, 2018.
- Duly attested two copies each of 10th & 12th standard mark sheets.
- Duly attested copy of Degree certificate & Graduation mark sheets (Semester wise or year wise).
- Certificate for work experience (Attested 1 set of copies)
|Online Registration Start Date||February 01, 2018|
|Last date for registering for Ex-M.B.A. admission||May 11, 2018|
|Intimation of Interview for eligible candidate||April 26, 2018|
|Interview dates for Ex-M.B.A.||May 12, 2018|
|Declaration of Merit List||May 15, 2018, by 3:00 p.m.|
|Last date for 1st installment payment by the Merit listed candidates||May 31, 2018|
|Waitlist declaration||June 01, 2018|
|Last date for 1st installment payment by the Waitlisted candidates||June 09, 2018|
|Course commencement||June 09, 2018|
Options to pay for First Year
|Fees Payment (First year fees payment)||May 31, 2018 to November 30, 2018||Rs. 1,43,000 Plus Rs. 10,000/- (library deposit refundable) Total Rs. 1,53,000/-|
|At the time of admission||81,500/- for admission confirmation||May 31, 2018|
|Balance Payment||71,500/-||November 30, 2018|
|Rs. 10,000/- (Library deposit refundable) to be paid along with first year fees|
Dates mentioned above are subject to change at the discretion of SCIT and candidates will be informed by email/SCIT website accordingly.
Payment by Net banking using RTGS mode of payment:
|Beneficiary Bank Name:||Bank of India|
|Bank Address:||Karve Road Branch, Symbiosis Extension Counter, S.B.Road, Pune-411 004, Maharashtra, India.|
|Beneficiary Account Name:||Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology|
|Beneficiary Account Number:||050310210000028|
|IFSC Code Number:||BKID0000503|
|Account Nick Name:||SIU A/c SCIT (RECEIPT A/C.)|
Important Note: If you opt for Payment through Net banking using RTGS mode please email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org