MBA (Executive) IT Admission Instructions
Admission Procedure 2021-24
- Admission offer acceptance letter for MBA (Executive) IT 2021-24 : Click here
- Undertaking for MBA (Executive) IT 2021-24 :Click here
- Admission procedure for MBA (Executive) IT 2021-24 commences date we will open the link Shortly.
- Please note down the Eligibility Criteria of MBA (Executive) IT before filling online form
- Fill up the on line form completely and pay application fees of Rs. 1000/- Online, before submitting the form check all the entries in the online form. Take the print out and submit the hard copy of the same to SCIT office along with all the required documents*, and two photographs.
Application fees once paid are Non Refundable.
Selection Process MBA (Executive) IT
- Each student desirous of admission to MBA (Executive) IT at SCIT must apply for the same, by filling the online application form, the link for which is given in our website.
- Minimum 24 months full time work experience preferably in the IT domain after graduation is mandatory for an applicant to be considered for MBA (Executive) IT (as on May 31, 2021)
- The selection process will be based on Personal Interview.
- Short-listed Applicants based on the Profile will be called for the selection process at SCIT, Pune. Short-listed candidates are announced on SCIT website www.scit.edu as per the scheduled dates. Individual regret letters will not be sent to applicants who are not called for Personal Interviews. The entire process will be held at PUNE only.
Caution: Candidates should take due care to enter the correct details while filling the forms. At any point of time during the entrance process or even after securing admission, if details are found incorrect then candidate will be disqualified or after securing admission, admission will be cancelled without assigning the reason.
- In all correspondence with SCIT, candidates must mention their Application Number, eligible name, email id, contact telephone number (with STD code) if applicable and address with PIN Code.
- No changes in online form will be accepted on submission of form.
- Candidate will receive Confirmation of Online Registration on his registered e-mail id on successful submission of online form.
- Each candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria will have to attend Personal Interview.
- Short-listed candidates for personal interviews will be sent an Email as per the schedule.
- Merit list holder will be sent an Email
- Last date for Admission registration, Tuesday, 31st May 2021.
- Intimation for the interview, Saturday,17th May 2021.
- 1st Interviews will be scheduled, Saturday, 22th May 2021.
- Result Declaration, Monday, 25th May 2021, By 3 PM.
- 2nd Interview will be scheduled, Saturday, 5th June 2021.
- Result Declaration, Monday, 8th June 2021, By 3 PM
- Applicants are advised to refer to our website for updated information. No separate communication will be sent
- All enquries related to admission can be made to email@example.com
- Course commences Saturday,12 June 2021
- Duly attested two copies each of 10th & 12th standard mark sheets.
- Duly attested copy of Degree certificate & Graduation mark sheets (Semester wise or year wise).
- Certificate for work experience (Attested 1 set of copies)
|Admission process start for Exe MBA||Wednesday, 10th March 2021.|
|Last date for admission||Monday, 31th May 2021.|
|Intimation for the interview||Saturday, 17th May 2021.|
|1st Interview date for Exe. MBA||Saturday, 22th May 2021.|
|Result Declare||Monday, 25th May 2021, By 3 PM.|
|2nd Interview date for Exe. MBA||Saturday, 5th June 2021.|
|Result Declare||Monday, 8th June 2021, By 3 PM.|
|Last date for fee payment (Selected)||Monday, 31th May 2021.||Course commencement||Saturday, 12th June 2021.|
Eligibility Requirements 1. Graduate of any faculty of any Statutory University in India or from any recognized Foreign University with 50% marks at graduation level. 2. Minimum 2 years (24 months) full time work experience (as on May 31, 2021) after graduation preferably in the IT domain.