To develop a Business Management professional for the IT and related industry addressing the niche areas of IT businesses and applied technologies.
Full Time One Year residential programme
For Indian students:
- Graduate of any faculty from UGC Approved University with minimum of 50% marks.
- Minimum 18 months full time work experience in IT or allied domains, as on May 31, 2018.
For International students:
- Graduates with English Language competency in business and I.T. areas will be preferred.
- Other criteria as per SIU norms.
Total 2 semesters. Both semester has a mix of courses focusing on IT Business Management, General Management, IT security and Information Systems
- Subjects covered by full time faculty members and industry experts.
- Opportunity for value added certification of like ITIL & Six sigma.
- Active Placement cell at SCIT comprising of students headed by placement officer assisting all full time students in their placements.
- Focus of the course is on IT Security and Systems.
- A fully residential program with a fast tracked approach for equipping skills related to IT Security and Business Management.
Method of Assessment
- It will have a component of external as well as internal evaluation and 8 credits will be exclusively for internal evaluation. Each credit is defined as 15 hours of teaching.
- Internal assessment will be of 60% marks and external assessment will be of 40% marks for all external courses.
Standard of Passing
The assessment of the student for each examination is done, based on relative performance. Maximum Grade Point (GP) is 4.000 corresponding to A+. For all courses, a student is required to pass both internal and external examination separately with a minimum Grade Point of 2.000 corresponding to Grade D. Students securing less than 40% absolute marks in each head of passing will be declared FAIL. The University awards a diploma to the student who has achieved a minimum CGPA of 2.000 out of maximum of 4.000 for the program.
Award of Degree
The diploma will be awarded at the end of 2nd semester examination.
Note: For more information related to PGPITBM admissions please contact:
Contact No - 020-22934308/09
Direct No- 020-22944151
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org