Admission Procedure 2018-19
- Admission procedure for PGDITBM 2018-19 is started.
- Please note down the Eligibility Criteria of PGDITBM before filling online form
- Fill up the on line form completely and pay application fees of Rs. 750/- Online, before submitting the form check all the entries in the online form. Take the print out and submit the hard copy of the same to SCIT office along with all the required documents*, and two photographs. Application fees once paid are Non Refundable.
Selection Process for PGDITBM
- Each student desirous of admission to PGDITBM at SCIT must apply for the same, by filling the online application form, the link for which is given in our website.
- Minimum 18 months full time work experience is mandatory for an applicant to be considered for PGDITBM
- The selection process will be based on Personal Interview.
- Short-listed Applicants based on the Profile will be called for the selection process at SCIT, Pune. Short-listed candidates are announced on SCIT website www.scit.edu as per the scheduled dates. Individual regret letters will not be sent to applicants who are not called for Personal Interviews. The entire process will be held at PUNE only.
Caution: Candidates should take due care to enter the correct details while filling the forms. At any point of time during the entrance process or even after securing admission, if details are found incorrect then candidate will be disqualified or after securing admission, admission will be cancelled without assigning the reason.
- In all correspondence with SCIT, candidates must mention their Application Number, eligible name, email id, contact telephone number (with STD code) if applicable and address with PIN Code.
- No changes in online form will be accepted on submission of form.
- Candidate will receive Confirmation of Online Registration on his registered e-mail id on successful submission of online form.
- Each candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria will have to attend Personal Interview.
- Short-listed candidates for personal interviews will be sent an Email as per the schedule.
- Merit list holder will be sent an Email
- Last date for Admission registration is 15th April 2018
- Interviews will be scheduled on April 07, 2018 Timings for interview will be communicated separately
- The result will be emailed by April 16, 2018
- Applicants are advised to refer to our website for updated information. No separate communication will be sent
- All enquiries related to admission can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Self attested two copies each of 10th & 12th standard mark sheets
- Self attested two copies of Degree certificate & Graduation mark sheets
- Certificate for work experience