Prospective authors should prepare their manuscript in accordance with the following:
Paper Size and Print Area:
A4 (8.27” X 11.69”). Top and bottom margin should be of 1.00” each. Left and Right margin should be of 1.25” and 0.75” respectively.
Paper title should be in Times New Roman 31-point, Bold + Italics, Single column, Left aligned. The title should be concise and informative. Avoid abbreviations if possible.
Use the word “Abstract” as the title, in 16–point Times New Roman, Italics type, Right aligned. The abstract is to be in Arial 10-point, Italics, single spacing, single column, justified, and up to 150 words. The abstract should state briefly the purpose, the principal results and major conclusions. An abstract is often presented separate from the article, so it must be able to stand alone. Avoid citation in the abstract.
Use the "Keywords" as the title, in Arial 10-point, Italics and Bold. Keywords are to be in Arial 10 point, Italics and maximum up to 10 keywords.
Only Paper Title, Authors name, affiliation & email, Abstract and Keywords should be on the first page and in order.
Body of the Paper:
- Body should be in two-column format, Arial 10-point, single spacing and justified. Each column must be of equal width, with a 0.33" spacing between the columns. Divide your manuscript clearly into well defined & numbered main headings and subheadings. Main Heading is to be in Arial 12-point bold and Subheadings in Arial 11-point. Numbering should be like 1., (then 1.1, 1.1.1, 1.1.2,etc, 1.2, etc.) 2., 3., etc (the abstract is not included in section numbering). Use this numbering also for internal cross-referencing.
- Figure caption is to be in Arial 9-point bold, center, below the figure. Number figures consecutively in accordance with their appearance in the text. Refer figures in the text as “Fig. 1” for referring Figure 1.
- Table Caption and column/row headings is to be in Arial 9-point bold. Table caption should be on the top of the table. Number tables consecutively in accordance with their appearance in the text. Refer tables in the text as “Table I” for referring Table I.
- Along with Figure/Table captions the relevant source of Figure/Table has to be mentioned if they has been borrowed, otherwise, just mention "Self Compiled" at the end of the caption.If formula is used, then the text size of formula should be similar with normal text size.
- If formula is used, then the text size of formula should be similar with normal text size.
Acknowledgement (if any) should appear after the final text of the paper, but before references. It should be up to 50 words.
Reference format should be in IEEE style. References and Acknowledgment headings are never enumerated. They are main headings without labels.
Each reference number should be enclosed in square brackets on the same line as the text eg.  or , before any punctuation, with a space before the bracket. When citing more than one source at a time, the preferred method is , ,  or [1, 2, 3].
Please ensure that every reference cited in the text is also present in the reference list (and vice-versa). Unpublished results and personal communications should not be in the reference list. Citation of a reference as 'in press' implies that the item has been accepted for publication. Few examples for writing references are shown below:
- A. Harter and A. Hopper, “A Distributed Location System for the ActiveOffice,” IEEE Network, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 62–70, January 1994.
- G. O. Young, “Synthetic structure of industrial plastics,” in Plastics, 2nd ed., vol. 3, J. Peters, Ed. New York: McGraw-Hill, pp. 15–64, 1964.
- B. Chor, O. Goldreich, E. Kushilevitz, and M. Sudan, “Private InformationRetrieval,” in Proceedings of 36th IEEE Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science , pp. 41–50, October 1995.
- Nexus One Phone. Available at: http://www.google.com/phone, accessed on January 2010.
The paper length should not exceed 10 pages including tables, figures and references.
- Please avoid using footnote.
- Please do not use any color more than white and black in paper. The layout of paper is only in white and black.
Upon acceptance of an article, the author(s) will be asked to sign a Copyright Form send across them. The manuscript will not be published until the Copyright Form is received.
Papers will be selected based on their originality, relevance, timeliness, significance, and clarity of presentation. It will be a double blind review process. The reviewers' recommendations determine whether a paper will be accepted / accepted subject to change / subject to resubmission with significant changes / rejected. For papers which require changes, the same reviewers will be used to ensure that the quality of the revised paper is acceptable. Final selection of papers for publication shall be at the sole discretion of the Editor.
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE IN ELECTRONIC FORMAT VIA E-MAIL