MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (Data Sciences and Data Analytics)
MBA (Data Sciences and Data Analytics) aims at developing Management professionals for Data Sciences and Data Analytics stream. Students will gain analytics competencies and use hands on tools in data sciences thereby preparing them for business and techno-functional roles in data sciences and analytics projects
Full Time Two Year residential programme
Total Seats: 30
Reservation SC: 15%, ST : 7.5%, Differently Abled : 3%
Over and Above Total Intake 2 seats for children of migrants from Jammu and Kashmir valley
15% seats for International Students
- Graduate from any recognised University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% marks or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes).
- Should have Mathematics Subject compulsory in 12 th Standard
Semester Pattern - 4 semesters with industry internship after the first year.
- To offer a unique combination of strategic actionable insights and real-time operational intelligence which are crux of Data Sciences and Data Analytics respectively.
- To address and fulfil the long felt need for analytical skills from an end to end information value chain perspective.
- To enable the candidates gain analytics competencies and hands on with the tools used in data sciences thereby preparing them for business and techno-functional roles in data sciences and analytics projects.
- To enable students to approach data using scientific methods.
Note: For more information related to MBA(DS&DA) admissions please contact:
Contact No - 020-22944140/130
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org